Main Street America™ Accredited Program
Become a supporter of the Bardstown Main Street Program’s Promotion Committee
Bardstown Main Street is an accredited Main Street America Program. We proudly follow the National Main Street Center’s revitalization framework—the Main Street Approach—that helps communities leverage both the art and science of downtown revitalization to create a better quality of life for all.
Our Promotion’s Mission Statement is to position Downtown Bardstown as a premier destination through consistent, cost effective, innovative advertising and promotion.
Want to join and support?
Thank you for your interest in joining and supporting the Bardstown Main Street Program. Working in partnership with property owners, preservationists, city and county government, local businesses and merchants in our historic district, the Bardstown Main Street Program has helped create a wonderful place to live, work and play. We’ve earned national recognition as a genuine, eclectic downtown that offers something for everyone. Downtown Bardstown has an atmosphere that reminds locals and visitors alike of a simpler time in our history—a place where community matters.
Bardstown Main Street Partnering Sponsorship Benefits
There are many added benefits when joining the Bardstown Main Street Program, below, we have provided a full benefit list on what we will do to help support you and your business! As we continue to generate ideas, there will be many more opportunities to promote and fundraise for our downtown. We look forward to working with you and thank you in advance.
- 100% of your contribution is used for costs associated with advertising, music, special event decorations and additional entertainment.
- Opportunity to participate in additional co-op advertising with local advertisers such as PLG-13, WBRT, WOKH, The KY Standard, Channel 6 Television, Social Media and Direct Mail
- Support from our popular downtown events that attract business: Easter Bunny on Court Square, Farm-to-Table, Bourbon City Street Concert, Bardstown Arts, Crafts & Antiques Fair, Halloween Spooktacular, Holiday Open House, Light Up Bardstown, Small Business Saturday, Moonlight Madness Sale
- Listing in our new online website membership directory, bio about you and your business, interactive map and much more, listing on brochure and banner used at Downtown Events.
- Opportunity to purchase a decorative metal OPEN stand unique to our downtown, your sponsorship includes at no additional cost the OPEN/HOLIDAY banners (seasonal ribbon provided)
- Monthly/Quarterly meetings where you can network with other merchants and service providers to share your thoughts, ideas and feedback – create new ways to attract people to shop, dine and visit downtown
- Attend our BMS annual retreat – where we plan, learn and grow for the upcoming year
We appreciate you, your business and your support of the Bardstown Main Street Program! We look forward to working with you this year!